Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bah, humbug

Nothing in my life ever turns out how I expect it to.

This stupid vacation was supposed to be my wonderful getaway from the crap that has been fall semester. And it was cancelled. I was supposed to have a fabulous new year's eve cocktail party with all my best friends but instead I will be entertaining one person, with sparkling cider and a sub par red velvet cake. I was supposed to be bonding with Rusty, my new puppy, but instead he has proceeded to treat my limbs as chew toys. I am pretty confident I have completely messed up his puppy training and that he will turn out to be as messed up as all the other members of our family.

Why does the universe continue to torture me like so. I do not have my luggage from the flight from hell so I am still wearing three days old underwear. Don't judge me. There are also absolutely no snacks in this stupid house and I am really finding it difficult to keep up with my daily routine of junk food binging.

BAH it's like I want this to end but there's no point in the future that I particularly want to fast-forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment